Thank you so much for your interest in my personal journey to collegiate baseball. Just recently, I participated in an MVP Baseball Recruiting National Showcase where I was selected into their prestigious player development program.
MVP Baseball Recruiting prepares high school baseball players for college and professional baseball opportunities through highly competitive college showcase tournaments and comprehensive recruiting programs.
I am fundraising to help offset the cost of my program expenses such as tournament fees, airline tickets, hotel accomodations, uniforms, and food. 100 % of your donation will be credited towards my MVP player account. Please read below to see the tournament I am attending. As you can see, I am very excited to take part in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Thank you again for your support.
|Name of Event:
||Labor Day Invit'l
Orange County, CA 92649
|| Saturday, September 1 - Sunday, September 2, 2012
Most Advanced Player Development Program in the Country
The MVP All*Star Tournament Team competes in ten annual 3-day holiday weekend tournaments. Each team is professionally coached by former pro players and/or scouts. Greatly improve your on-the-field game knowledge while playing with MVP players from all over the country.
MVP Head Start College Recruiting Program:
Every player who competes on the MVP All*Star Tournament Team is automatically enrolled into the MVP Head Start College Recruiting Program at no additional cost. This valuable program gives you the tools, knowledge, and information necessary to be recruited!
All*Star Tournament Team Benefits:
- One-on-one coaching by former pro players and scouts
- Play 50 games (10 tournaments) against top travel teams
- Improve hitting through many plate appearances
- Perfect pitching skills against top hitters
- Sharpen defensive skills and techniques
- Increase catchers' game management skills
- Learn how to compete under pressure and win
- Gain valuable tournament experience
- Local exposure to college coaches and pro scouts
- Nat'l exposure and marketing on the MVP website